I am a teacher, and one of the joys of teaching is the few months that you have in the summer to regroup, take it easy and do nothing, and then attempt to get your mind ready to go back to work in August and teach a whole new set of kids. This may not be what the break is actually for, but that is what I like to think it is for.
Now, during the school year there are very few days in which I actually have time to clean my house, so when those days come along I have to take advantage of them...
During the summer, the story is completly different...I have too many days to actually clean my house. I start doing something and then get distracted by something else (the computer, pictures that just need me to look at them, books, making cards with my stamps) something anything that will keep me from cleaning my house. And then I think, oh why do I need to clean, no one is coming over it is just me and daisy and she doesn't care...this is just terrible.
Now, please understand that I am only writing this today, because that is what is currently happening. I should be cleaning my house (i have already vaccumed and dusted the living room and my bedroom) but here I am sitting at the computer finding anything to keep me from cleaning. I feel that I may need to rearrange my book shelf...that should keep me occupied for a while...
1 comment:
REARRANGING TOTALLY COUNTS AS CLEANING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOMORROW? Would you like to avoid cleaning and come to the 4th of july celebration in Southlake with us? Let me know!
Post a Comment