Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reality shows...

Well folks, it is another year!

The other night, I was sitting in my house just looking at the t.v. (I won't say watching, because I can't promise that I actually was watching) and I decided to look at the shows that I record on my DVR...

I have come to the conclusion that I watch alot of reality shows!!! I have 29 shows that record on my DVR and more than half are reality shows. I don't know what it is about the reality shows that draws me to them, maybe it is the aspect that someone has way more issues than I do or maybe it is simply the fact that no matter what happens in Hollywood (actors strikes, etc.), my reality shows will still come on.

One that I watched last night that was recorded sometime this past week was a new show called "Homeland Security" or something like that. All in all not a bad show. The part that really annoys me is the narrator.

But, ladies and gentlemen...the best show ever does start back up next week!!!! American Idol.

I simply can't wait to watch this season. I can't wait to see the people who are auditioning and whose "friends" (notice the quotes) have told them they can sing and they should try out. I just get such a thrill from all of it. My friends and I will be texting through the show to comment on all the outlandish outfits, and incredibly bad song choices and all the ridiculous comments that are made only to the camera in response to one of the three judges...I love all of it!!!!!

Now I just have to see if there is an idol contestant this year that can live up to my favorite idol of all time...yes my friends, you know who it is, none other than David Cook!!!

No comments: