This my friends is the time of the year that I don't like being a teacher...
I am currently sitting in my 8th period class (study hall) listening to my 27 students talk laugh and giggle. I have asked them numerous times to get quite, but they don't seem to understand those words. And to top it all off, I don't have much of a voice today, so it makes even more difficult to talk over these sugar filled, adolescents.
I am so glad that I get 2 weeks off...I think even more ready than the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Ok...first of all..you cooked chili?! From scratch?! I'm impressed! Second...I totally agree with the whole last day of school before christmas break being the worst day of the year so far!
yes...I did make chili. I wouldn't say from "scratch". It was a chili seasoning packet. I think I am going to try my hand at it again tonight...we will see.
Post a Comment