Have I come to a point in my life that I no longer am surprised by the actions of people? I know that I have not experienced as much as some in my life, but I feel the experiences I have had are what make me who I am. Some of those experiences are good, and i would not change them for the world. Others, I would not wish on anyone. Have those added together made me calloused? In the last year, things have happened either to me, my family or my friends, and honestly I can't say most of it surprised me. I can almost say I didn't have much of a reaction. This is not okay!!!! I want my emotions to be sincere. Sometimes I feel that I am reacting a certain way because that is what is expected.
Now, don't get me wrong and think that every emotion, everything that comes out of my mouth is fake, because it isn't...I do genuinely care about those in my life that are closest to me, just sometimes have a hard time reacting/feeling the way that I am "supposed to".
No comments:
Post a Comment