Friday, August 14, 2009

Let's play catch up...

First of all let me say that I am terribly sorry that I have not been keeping up with this. I have been off for the summer and just not really been up to blogging. For those of you that care...her are some things that have occured over the summer (in no particular order):

1) I "taught" summer school. I was in charge of one of the computer labs, so I had 4 classes a day for 30 minutes each...not a bad gig.

2) While "teaching" summer school, one of the other teachers decided that I needed a man and she was going to assist me with that matter. In order to assist, she created not one but three profiles for me on three different dating websites, which leads me to number 3.

3) I went on a date with a guy from one of the sites. The date was literally 50 minutes from start to finish. Bless his heart, he was shy or something...he didn't talk. And if any of you know me, you know I enjoy the talking. Literally every conversation that was started was initiated by me...not a good experience.

4) Spent the Saturday after my birthday with some of the most amazing women ever!!! Three of my dearest friends from college and three of my dearest friends from now all gathered together at my house for some good old fashioned fun! And let me tell you fun was had by all! I laughed so hard that day! I love those ladies!

And really folks, that is about all. So sorry there is not more exitement for you...but I will try to keep you all updated on the excitement which is my life.

1 comment:

Kandy said...

(: I forgive you for not updating your blog ... I know you will sleep better now (lol)