Thursday, December 3, 2009

My new addiction...

Many of you may know about my addiction to reality shows, some of you may not.  I think I have made mention of it in the past.  But whatever the case may be, I am addicted to reality shows.  I am more of a sucker for them if there is a guy on them that I find attractive.  My newest obsession addiction is "storm chaser" on Discovery channel.  I am terribly intrigued by these guys passion to chase and catch the "perfect storm" on video.  They are fascinating.  And it doesn't hurt that I am midly attracted to one of the chasers, Mr. Reed Timmer.  Now, I must admit that I am convinced that he does not have a woman in his life, because of a picture that is on one/many websites...

And this my friends is the photo...No woman in his life would have allowed this cheesy-ness to go on any website!  But yet, for some mysterious reason, I still find him attractive. 

4 comments:

Kandy said...

LOL... The cheesy pic!! Seriously terrible!! It's true love, I'm sure of it, because one look at that picture and I would be too through! LOL

randa said...

or is it that I am in "smit...deep smit"?

Anna said...

Surely you wouldn't have allowed that "faux sleevless" white t-shirt either!

randa said...

I would not have! That would not even have been allowed to be worn at the house...little lone on the internet!