...do people feel the need to cover their entire yard with darn light up inflatables? I have never been a fan of these since the first one I saw. I don't know what the attraction is to them. My neighbors down the street have a giant santa sitting in boat fishing...tell me how does that say "Merry Christmas"?
...do people feel the need to "dress up" their cars like Christmas creatures? I have seen the reindeer cars many, many times in the past, I have seen the wreath stuck to the front of the car like road kill (side note on that...do you save the wreath year after year or get a new one? I mean the thought of the shear number of bugs stuck inside that thing just grosses me out!!!!!), but this morning I saw a new one...a car was "dressed" as an elf. It took me a moment to decifer what was going on because all I saw were the ears...Folks, trust me on this one...it was horrible!!!!
...do the makers of movies make Christmas movies that make you cry?!?!?!? Christmas is a happy time of year...lets make movies that reflect that!!! I watched the movie "The Christmas Shoes" last night. Let me say, I cried for a good 45 minutes of that movie!!! Now if you know me, you know that I am not one to cry. I was a blubbery, snotty nosed, puffy eyed mess after that movie was over. I was just glad that it was Monday and I had recorded "Accidently on Purpose" and "Big Bang Theory" because I needed a good laugh!!!
1 comment:
lol....you need to add a big, fat "BAHUMBUG" to the end of your post ... :)
I agree with the inflatables...
I don't really see any cars around here "dressed up", though ;)
Post a Comment