Now I must say, I am not totally used to the fact that there are no longer "00" in the middle of the year...I mean for goodness sakes I have been writing them form 10 years! Also, I am still uncertain as to what I should call this year...is it "two-thousand and ten" or is it "twenty-ten"? Either way, it is here!
So a recap of the past 10 years-in no particular order...(now bear with me, if you know me at all, my memory stinks, so if I forget an important event that involves you, I am so terribly sorry!)
- I graduated from college (2003)
- I moved away from Abilene (2004)
- I began my career (2004)
- I have seen some of my nearest and dearest friends fall in love and marry their "dream man"
- I have seen some of my nearest and dearest friends pack it all up and move miles and miles away
- I bought a house (2006)
- I bought a car (2008)
- I got a dog
- Gained a brother-in-law
- Was blessed with the most wonderful niece ever!
- "Loved" and lost
- Found a church home
- Have owned 4 different cell phones
- Have had about 47 different hair styles (and colors)
- Have seen God provide more than I could have ever imagined!
- Saw the "birth" of the new Cowboys stadium
- Have seen some of my nearest and dearest friends experience the miracle of birth
- Have laughed more and cried more than ever
- Got a tattoo
- Have met and shared life with some of the most amazing women!
- Have seen my family and friends be blessed by God more than they (or I) could ever imagine
Here is to 2010!!!
3 comments:
I miss you.
You got an inflatable mini-man!
Awww...Debra I miss you too! I need to come see you guys soon!
And yes Anna, how could I possibly forget Guillermo (may he rest in peace)!?!?!?
Post a Comment