Thursday, January 14, 2010

for the love...

Now if you know me at all you know that I am not a fan of the holiday celebrated on February 14th.  However, I am a fan of the decorations for this holiday.  I go to Hobby Lobby (my home away from home) and I see all the decorations and want in the worst way to buy them and decorate my house with them.  But then, I refrain...it is the most dreaded day of the year (at least for those of us in the population that are single).  But if you are reading my blog, you have probably noticed that it is very festive...I loved this background and couldn't resist.  So for those of you that celebrate February 14th...happy celebrating!  And for those of you like me who see it as just another day and can't wait for February 15th so all the chocolate will be on clearance...happy clearance shopping!

2 comments:

Kandy said...

SIGH.... Your post left me feeling a little sad :( I'm even more determined now....to give you a reason to LOVE Valentine's Day!!!! AKA, February 14th.

randa said...

I don't want you to feel sad...I have never been a fan of Feb. 14th...I decided long ago that if you are really in love with someone that you should not feel obligated to show that person how much you love and care for them on one designated day of the year...it should be something that happens throughout the year...that is just my opinion!