Wednesday, April 13, 2011

there are two things I can't tolerate....

One of my co-workers once stated to her students "There are two things I can't tolerate:  foolishness and lactose!"  Needless to say, as soon as I heard those words come out of her mouth, I lost it.  I was laughing so hard it was out of control! 

WARNING:  The rest of this post is complaining (or $*@#&ing and moaning--that is for you Kandy)

I have come to realize that I also have two things I can't tolerate:  ungratefulness and laziness.  While they are not quite as entertaining as my co-workers, they are true.  Now let me explain...

Ungratefulness:  I can not stand when you do something for someone and they can't say as much as a nice "thank you" or all they can do is complain about what you did wrong.  If you know me, I am not one that is big on receiving a lot of praise for anything that I do.  If I do something for you, I don't want a big production, I don't want a big announcement about it, I just want a simple thank you.  If it is something that is done and you have not even made an attempt to do it, then don't complain about the way someone else has done it. 

Laziness:  Don't get me wrong, I have my fair share of times in which I don't want to do things, but if I know something needs to be done, by golly I am going to get it done!  I can't stand when folks are fully capable of doing things and just put forth no effort to do things!  I mean come on people, let's use some logic here...you have to do something, get it done and there there will be time to be lazy! 

Ok...I am done with my rants and raves for today.  Thanks for sticking with me! 

No comments: