"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." John Burroughs
Thursday, May 1, 2008
funny thing happened to me on the way to school...
I was driving to school this morning, just like normal. My cell phone resting in the center console of my car, charging, because I left my home charger at my parents so my only method of charging currently is in route to places. I am about 7 minutes from school, and my phone rings. I look down to see the picture of my neice show up, and I stop and say to myself "why is Kristen calling me at 7:15 am?" So I figured this must be something really important so I pick up the phone and say hello. I don't hear anything. I say hello again, and I hear my neice jabbering. Just jabbering away. I asked her if her mommy knew she had her cell phone, she just jabbered. I asked her if she was getting ready for school, she said Cayman, jabber, Cayman. (side note: Cayman is her boyfriend at preschool). I asked her if she had been playing on her new playground. answer: jabber, grandma, jabber, mommy, jabber, cayman. I finally said good bye and promply called my sister back, with out an answer. So I left her a message informing her that her daughter had her phone and that she and I had a 3 minute conversation that involved Cayman, mommy, and grandma. So that was the start to my morning...it was just really funny and I had to share. One day we will actually have a conversation and I will know what she is saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute! Kensey is also a cell phone junkie. She has mine all of the time and has made numerous calls to various people in my phonebook. Don't be too suprised if you get a call from her. Just not at 7 AM I hope! :o)
Post a Comment