by Angie...
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Getting ready to graduate from Cooper High School (dearest and best...) and go to ACU. WOW time really does fly when you get older...
5 things on my To-Do list today:
1. get something on my desk accomplished...maybe some papers graded
2. go to the 8th grade awards ceremony tonight
3. watch American Idol
4. Go to chipotle and get a free burrito (gotta love teacher appreciation week)
5. have my quiet time
5 Places I have traveled:
1. Bahamas
2. New York City
3. Albuquerque, NM
4. Disney World
5. St. Louis
**I know I have been so many places, don't be too jealous**
5 Snacks or treats that I enjoy:
1. Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwichs
2. Chocolate Chip cookies fresh from the oven
3. Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch
4. Turtle Chex Mix
5. Yellow Cake with chocolate frosting
What would I do if I were a Billionaire?
pay off all my debt (why is college so expensive???), tithe, and then travel or something like that...
Places I've lived:
1. my parents house in Abilene
2. 3 different apartment complexes in Abilene
3. The house on Beech street in Abilene (how I stayed there an entire year I will never know)
4. apartment in Arlington
5. House in Arlington
Jobs I've had:
1. Daycare provider at my mom's daycare
2. babysitter
3. Sears--children's dept and home fashions
4. Motherhood Maternity
5. Lenscrafters
6. Substitute Teacher
7. 7th grade science teacher in Duncanville ISD
5 People I'm tagging:
(I don't know that I know 5 people with blogs to tag, but I will tag people and maybe it will
inspire them to get blogs)
1. Debra
2. Ernest
3. Anna
4. Jana
5. Rebekah
No comments:
Post a Comment