It has come time to say farewell to an old friend...my trusty Jeep. I got it in December of 2002 (so for those of you that are trying to count, I had it for almost 5 1/2 years). It was a good vehicle, but with almost 139,000 miles on it and gas at almost $4.00 a gallon, it was time to trade her in. I didn't get alot for her, but something is better than nothing right?!?!?!
The new car...a 2006 Mazda 6. I didn't think that I would like going back to a car after such a long time in an SUV, but after having the Mazda for only 4 days...i love it!!! And I think that the mpg (miles per gallon) is really going to be a great thing...I just filled up today, and have done LOTS of driving since I got the Mazda...I even drove home to Abilene.
I know that some of you it will be quite an adjustment for you to get used to me driving a car and not the gold jeep...but get used to it, I am going to have her a while...
No comments:
Post a Comment