So now on to the pictures...the part some of you are just going to go straight to anyway...
My niece running around in the backyard...in her dress none the less.

This is my niece after she opened her new pair of shoes from her other aunt. She just had to try them on...I don't know where she gets her love for shoes ;) 
This one is one of my favorites...it was a picture frame I got her with a picture of her and a little boy at her school that she just adores...check out that smile. Her mom and dad are going to have their hands full in a couple of years!!!
This is all the grandkids on my dad's side of the family...all girls! Me, my cousin Mallory, my niece, and my sister Kristen...
ok...I know this is not any kind of human...it is my dog daisy. Last night I was watching Beauty and the Geek earlier in the evening, and when I went into my room to go to bed, daisy was laying on her bed with her bug next to her...it was just too cute, I had to take a picture and share with you all...

P.S.---Brooke is going home on American Idol tonight...
2 comments:
Yes, I love the photographs. She is so growing up. You are such a good Aunt. I knew you would be.
Your Notorious B.U.G. Buddy...
HAHA.
Love it!thanks for finally putting up some pics. she is such a cutie! sorry about your prediction being incorrect..I was a bit surprised myself!
Post a Comment