Thursday, April 17, 2008

WARNING!!!!

**** if you have not already watched the american idol results show from yesterday...stop reading now.


Couple things about American Idol last night...

1. I really don't know what the producers and all those other folks were trying to do with the three people on this side and three people on that side...ok now switch. That was just stupid. I must admit however that if David Cook had been in the bottom three I would have had to give some serious consideration to boycotting the rest of the season. However if Christy Lee Cook would have stayed in a week longer I would have also had to give some serious thought to boycotting...she was terrible and the only reason she stayed in as long as she did was because she was good looking. I have proof of this...a guy friend of mine said that he is only rooting for Christy and Brooke because they are good looking. However, I must admit that David Cook is my pick for winner of season 7, and that does not entirely lie on the fact that he does have talent.

2. Also, I am kinda over the whole call in and ask questions thing...only because people never ask the contestants questions. They always ask the judges questions, and I personally don't care about the judges. Paula---seriously, the flower--it has to go!!! The only good thing about last night's questions was that we did find out that David Cook is single. :)

Now, on to the Rangers...

three words guys...GET IT TOGETHER!!!!! 6-9, we can do much better than that...and come on does it seriously take us 14 innings to win a baseball game. I don't know if you got the memo, but a standard baseball game is 9 innings...I was dreaming by the time the game was over last night. Good thing I get text messages telling me the updates on the games, otherwise I would have had to wait for my kids to tell me.

No comments: