Saturday, April 19, 2008

the office

So I just watched the office from Thursday night...can I just say that I didn't see that coming. Jim is totally going to propose to Pam!!! He has a ring already (that he bought a week after they started dating). I must admit that I am a little (ok alot) jealous of Pam...Jim (John Krazinski) is just precious. If you didn't see it on Thursday, please watch it online...it really is a very funny one. I am just so sad that I had to wait this long to watch it because of the stupid weather that we had on Thursday and the stations contant need to talk about the same thing over, and over, and over, and over again...

I am in Abilene this weekend, and I know why I don't have kids. My neice has been at my parents from about 8:00 Friday night and as I type this is still here. This morning was quite interesting. Daisy (my dog) was in the house this morning and for some reason kept throwing up. In cleaning this up I myself almost had to go throw up as well. Then my neice had Jello...some way, some how the Jello ended up EVERYWHERE!!! When I say everywhere I am not trying to stretch the truth. Seriously there was even Jello on Daisy!!!!! And all of this was before 10:00...we went to lunch at CiCi's because Aileigh kept saying "I want pizza"...so we said alright. At one point during lunch, we had brocolli pieces all over the table and us, we had cinammon roll flying across the table, and sprite flying out of Aileigh's mouth. Needless to say it was quite entertaining.

1 comment:

The Rhodes' said...

The good stuff definetly outweighs the bad! Office was fantastic! Cant' wait to see what happens. youknow they will probably have the proposal as the seaon finale and make us wait all summer to see what happens!