I know that there are several of you out there that check my blog on a daily basis because you can't wait to find out what great and wonderful things are happening in the life of Randa. And to those of you that that applies to, I am truly sorry, and please let me be the first to say...get a life. I know that I have not been keeping up with this blog, but seriously it is summer and for lack of a better term, my life is boring!
I have been thinking for the last couple days about things that I could write about in my blog to entertain the masses, but folks, I have come up with nothing. I did have some ideas, but figured you probably didn't want to hear about them, let me give you just a taste of what was rolling around in my head to write about...
1. how I was violently ill on Thursday and spent most of the time in the bathroom (FYI...i was not ill because of a bad tomato, trust me, I NEVER consume those bad boys)
2. how I do love Betty Crocker cheddar and garlic biscuits...if you have not tried these they are wonderful and comparable to the biscuits at the restaurant chain that will remain nameless (does a red crustacean spark anything?)
3. how my niece was visiting this weekend and everything that was said had to be repeated a minimum of (and no I am not exaggerating) 37 times. and anytime that anyone was not in her line of vision the question was asked "where did (fill in the blank) go?" and you could be literally standing right behind her...
4. how I am VERY excited about going to the American Idol's live tour in August (yes, the evening of the first day of school)...
5. how I have done nothing, and I repeat nothing this summer...the only thing that is even worth noting that I have done is join facebook...
So as you all can clearly see, I have nothing in my life to write about to entertain you all. So again...I dearly apologize (on many levels) to those of you whose very being revolves around reading the just randa blog daily.
If you have any suggestions about topics that you would like visited on this blog, please let me know...since I don't have any great briefcase stories or rabies stories for the summer...
1 comment:
sorry about the illness. I will try the biscuits...repeating for small children..fun times! don't forget the birth of your best friend Courtney's baby!
Post a Comment