
I love this picture of my sister and myself, it brings me back to a time...I don't know what time, but a time none the less. My sister turned the big 2-5 yesterday!!! I don't know where the time goes. It seems like just yesterday I was yelling at her for stealing my clothes from my closet or dresser after I left for school, and that I was playing school and making my sister do workbooks that we got from somewhere (garage sale or something). I guess I always had that teaching bug in me. And now, my little sister is a mother to a 2 year old, a wife, and still the best sister ever (of course she is the only sister I know, so she really doesn't have much competition). We still have our disagreements, but who doesn't, and who knows, she very well still may steal my clothes after I leave for school...or when I go home for a visit. I know she is crazy, but we are sisters and there is some of that in me too. I wish we lived closer (although I know my mom is grateful that we don't) because I miss there being someone who gets the movie quote I randomly throw into conversation. Or someone to get the "Saturday Night Live" refrence and not look at me like I am completley crazy when i say something that only Aunt Collete would say...there really is no one like my sistor (and Kristen if you know why we call each other that, please let me know...I just know it happened). So, HAPPY BELATED 25TH BIRTHDAY NETSIRK!!!!!!!!! Love ya, Adnar
2 comments:
25 holy moly! That does seem old for little whorock!
Aren't sisters (or sistors) fantastic. They can make you crazy, but you love 'em anyway! I can't belive "K-2" is 25....Wow! We are getting old, Randa!
Post a Comment